Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Glorious Nightmare

I am workin on this dude right now. He is an amalgamation of nightmares you could say. If a vampire bit a warrior demon this is what you would get. I might post the color if I feel so inclined. Most of my free time has been devoted to drawings and Fallout 3,
which has ruined my life. I completed the game by being a total saint ( a saint that shoots slavers in the face anyway ) and now I am quite excited to
play the game like a prick. Well here is to another 30 hours . . .

Next update I'll have something regarding my views on the scope of a project and how limits can still thrive with creativity. Word up. Hasta Luego.

1 comment:

  1. unrelated comment....

    I saw that article from Kotaku ...
    That shit is brutal ... Like Marxian Class Warfare for real yo!
    Viva la Revolucion!

    ReplyDelete