Friday, February 5, 2010

Mass Affection Too


Fast update as I am tired and need sleep . . .

-Working crunch at the ol' job-a-roony. The game is getting better and better.
-I have not played Mass Effect 2 much because I've been busy at work, but what I have played, was amazing.
-Some more progress was made on Mortifera (see posted image)
-Finally decided that my game of the year for 2009 was Batman Arkham Asylum. (Solid design implementation, good story, awesome art and I was able to act like Batman without looking like a douche. All the things that made Batman awesome were there. . . beating up multiple guys at one time, slowly and methodically picking off dudes from the shadows, using awesome gadgets and experiencing Arkham from the inside. I'll go more into this later, I swears! )
-Worked a TINY bit on another project in my 2.5 seconds of free time.
-Mounted a coat of arms in the apartment. Wife approved and all.

Blammo. That's it. Hasta.

1 comment: