Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh yeah . . . I forgot about this . . .

I remember when I used to update this thing. . .

I've been beyond busy! Work at Carbine has been increasing and the wife and I got a new puppy named Walter. Ergo free time has been virtually eliminated. . .

Mortifera is coming along nicely. Sarah is doing some seriously epic stuff. I can't wait for it to get out to the world. Sarah adds a level of expression to characters that really sells what is going on in a scene. Stoked!

I'm working on a few new I.P.'s for comics in the little free time I have, both of which are vastly different from Mortifera. The artists I'm working with on those are both awesome, so I am quite excited for those to get out to the masses as well.

I'm back to messing around with Unreal again. I'll post some pics of the stuff I've been messing with soon enough.

Throw in Borderlands, Halo Reach, Demon Souls and the new Darkest Hour album and that pretty much sums up my life presently.

What's new with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment