Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Side Projects

I can't say much, but I am working on a few things in my free time collaboratively with some friends on two different projects.

One is a comic called I wrote called Mortifera
www.mortifera.net (nothing there yet, but soon there will be. . .)
It is about the Dark Ages. However instead of a plague wiping out millions, hordes of demons kill off half of the population in Europe. I use historical events (even if they
are a bit out of order) and persons of interest from the era (including Joan of Arc who is a religious nut) to tell the story. Demon Hunters begin the systematic process of eradicating any beings
from hell. It has lots of occulty goodness. I
won't go into exact story details but that is the general outline. Demons in medieval Europe fighting
against various armies that want to send them back to hell. I've been getting the art for the first few pages and I have been pretty
happy with the
results so far. . . after I get some edits I will post some images.

The other project is just getting started and I like it already. I think it has major potential for badassery. I can't say much about this yet because it is JUST getting off the ground, but I am excited about it. When stuff becomes a bit more concrete I'll of course post factoids about it.

Also Modern Warfare 2 has been ruining my life. I love me some throwing knife. I also just ordered Assassin's Creed 2, so I will be introducing blades into some Italian dude's throats soon enough. Awesome. What have you guys been playing?

2 comments:

  1. Im excited about this. Maybe I can get a sneak peak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure thing dude. . . just send daddy an email so i can get your addy and ill send you the first two pages. :) still a work in progress mind you.

    ReplyDelete