Monday, March 30, 2009

Playtesting






Here are some screen shots from playtesting I've been doing.  Need to move some volumes, add an easier way to move out of the acid pit, and take out some health pick ups but so far testing has been positive.  I need to move some of the flow out of the Incinerator/Air Lock room.  It seems most activity moves in there because there are too many pick ups.  

I am happy with some weapon placement though.  The more powerful weapons are in dangerous areas.  For example the sniper rifle and some health pickups are on the bridge.  If an enemy shoots the bridge switch it will submerge and the player will incur damage as a result of their sniper snatching attempt.  

Now I am just modifying and fixing. . .  I'll keep the updates coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment